HELIOS recruitment form
The second HELIOS recruitment session is ongoing. We are looking for suitable candidates for the still available DC positions.
The first recruitment session for the HELIOS project has been closed on September 3rd, 2023.
- 1 June 2023: Launch of 10 DC Positions (PhDs)
- 3 September 2023: Deadline for on-line application
- 15 September 2023: Circulation list “HELIOS pre-selected candidates”
- 12 October 2023: HELIOS Recruitment Event (date subject to confirmation)
- 13 October 2023: Circulation list “recruited HELIOS DCs”
- 1 April 2024 (or earlier, if possible): Targeted starting date for DC contracts
We thank all 189 applicants for the 10 DN positions during the first recruitment session. The HELIOS Recruitment Committee has preselected the following candidates:
Abdul Razziq (Pakistan)
Pritish Nayak (India)
Saeid Mohammadian (Iran)
Nishan Simkhada (Norway)
Terence Lucero Menor (Philippines)
Mert Saraçoğlu (Türkiye)
Kunwar Shivam Pratap (India)
Yuhan Sun (China)
Amir Hossein Assari (Iran)
Rim BOULAHYA (Morocco)
Said Fadyl (Morocco)
Mohammad Jafarzadeh (Iran)
Raseem Ahmed Razak (India)
[Withdrew: Soetkin Barbaix (Belgium), Charalampos Poulopoulos (Greece), Mutaz Chahrour (Iraq), Asfand Shahab (Pakistan)]
The preselected candidates list is not final. A few more names may be added during the following days.
Instructions concerning the Recruitment Event (template for presentation, agenda information etc.) will be provided to the preselected candidates.